Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Turkey in Montana


I love Thanksgiving.

ALOT.

I love spending time with my family. I love Montana. I love cooking. And I especially love eating.So Thanksgiving is a great holiday.

This Thanksgiving I got to share this wonderful holiday with two of my great friends.
Ryan and Mackenzie.

This was Ryan's first adventure in Montana/Wyoming. And let me tell you. It was a BLAST!

After the longest drive of Ryan's life. We arrived in Billings Tuesday night. To the greeting of the twins and homemade chicken noodle soup and cornbread. (THE BEST)

The rest of the week is history. Filled with lots of food. Shopping. Staying up way too late. Snuggling on the couch. Watching movies. Black Friday. Pumpkin Pie. Ugly Sweaters. Band practice. And more food. haha

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. Mackenzie and I seriously considered whether we would ever get out of my bed. But that would just result into failing college. getting fat. and being really warm. haha. but extremely happy...

Needless to say it was a wonderful weekend. We unfortunately had to return to school. But we made it safely with only minor adventures along the way. And now only 2ish weeks till Christmas Break!


I seriously cannot wait.....


But in the meantime. Enjoy the photo documentation of the wonderful Turkey Break!

Halfway there!


 Delicious. The Burger Dive
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes. My new fave. 
Montana Vintage Store

Ryan's Finds from Thrifting!
All ready for Black Friday!
Waiting in Line for OLD NAVY!
Buffalo Wild Wings. 

Ryan Completed the Blazin' Challenge!

So Happy! Free TShirt!


1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Love!! Oh man... let's go back. Right now.

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com