1. This is my blog and I can do whatever I want
2. Everyone knows I'm obsessed with baking
3. I've always wanted to post my creations/ have a baking blog
So what the heck! Here we go! I'm no photographer... So this is going to be a challenge.
But like they say- "practice makes perfect"
So without further ado, I introduce you to the....
LOADED CHOCOLATE CHIP PRETZEL COOKIES
- 1 C. butter softened
- 1 C. Brown Sugar
- 2/3 C. White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3 C. Flour
- Chocolate Chips
- Butterscotch Chips
2. Add eggs and vanilla
3. Then add flour, salt and baking soda. Don't forget to scrape down sides of bowl!
4. Add roughly 1/4 c. each of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and rolos. And about 1/2 C. crushed pretzels. You can add more or less of either. Add what you like! I would love to try Peanut Butter Chips. Or Caramel Bits. Also- this batch I used pretzel chips because that was what we had lying around the house. But I think the texture would be better with pretzel sticks all crushed up. But still tasty either way!
5. Scoop out balls of dough. Roughly two tablespoons. And place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Or if you like 'em a little more crunchy 12 minutes.
Yields about 3 dozen cookies.