Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's Official.

Being from Montana is a wonderful thing.
I love the "Big Sky State"
I take pride in it.
I enjoy it's many wonders.
As well as it's lack of many other wonders.
But for a while I've felt like a fake Montanan...

Whenever anyone asks...
"Do you live on a farm?"
"Do you ride a horse to school?"
"Do you own cows and sheep?"
I have to answer NO to all these questions.

But now I can say YES to this one. "Do you own real cowboy boots?"

Look at these beauties.
Oh yeah. They're bona fide real leather boots from Wayne's Boot Barn. Be jealous and prepare to see me rockin' those on campus, at the grocery store, at the movies, etc. Trust me their cute. Plus I can be all Taylor Swift and wear em with a dress! haha. I'M A REAL MONTANAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com