Wednesday, October 22, 2014

#ilovetoseethetemple

Phew. I made it.

Last week was absolutely insane. Being a full time student is not all fun and games. Especially when you work 20 hours a week and have church callings to fulfill. And if you're anything like me, you like to have fun too. I was really proud of myself. I managed my time well and didn't have too many sleepless nights. I was able to write 4 papers and do a presentation, go to the temple, magnify my calling, go to a concert, a football game and hang out with boys!

I'm really grateful for my new ward and calling. I've been called as the Temple and Family History Co-Chair. I was all stoked about planning temple trips, and having more incentive to go often, but family history? I'm pretty sure my grandma did it all.

FALSE.

Each of us can do family history work. And it's super interesting! I mean I've only been working on it for about a week. But I found myself being genuinely intrigued in looking through my family tree and trying to complete it's branches.

The other cool thing I learned how to do was Index! We had cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk at Sister Barnes' house and indexed away. It was super fun. You could easily do it while watching TV or netflixing. Double Tasking!

Anyways. I don't mean to get all Mormon-y and talk all about family history. But I'm just genuinely excited to get more involved and have been super grateful for the experiences I've been having.

Also. Can we just look at how pretty the temples are? Here are some of my favorite Insta's / pics from my phone. Especially the one from yesterday. Fall in UT is gorgeous!


Provo, UT


Ogden, UT


Provo, UT


Salt Lake City, UT


Las Vegas, NV


St. George, UT


My Temple!


Billings, MT

#ilovetoseethetemple







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com