Monday, August 15, 2011

Nerdiness=Happiness.

Hello.
My name is Mallory.
And I'm a bona-fide nerd.
I love Harry Potter.
I love Glee.
I love watching the Disney Channel.
I like doing random stupid things for fun.

This weekend was one of those times for being a nerd. I hung out with my good high school pals Kailey and Emily. We had no idea what to do. There's not a lot to do in MT late at night so we brainstormed. And this is the best we came up with.

"Hey there's a new sonic in town. it's open late. let's drive all the way up there!"
"Ok, that sounds good!"

So we hit the town. AKA the upper heights of Billings MT. I got a cherry limeade and onion rings. yum.

Then our waiter came. And we made this preposterous lie that we heard sonic workers have to sing when they deliver your food. And our wonderful waiter sang this and I got it all on video.



Anywhoo it was awesome. It's a great song. He must be a Bruno Mars fan because the night before he sang "Just the Way You Are" for my cousin and my brother and I.

And then of course we had to head to Walmart. Because other than bars. It's the only thing open after midnight. And we found these beauties so of course we had to have a photo shoot.


        Them there is some sweet spirit shirts.

Then the next day Kailey and I went to The Glee Movie. In 3D. haha. It was the first showing of the day  and there were like 10 people there. And I'm pretty sure I annoyed every single person there. I sang along to some of the songs and when the songs got intense I pumped my fists with them! haha. It was wonderful. We even got the kids trays which come with popcorn, a drink, and fruit snacks!

Anyways. I'm 20 years old.
Almost 21 but I love being a nerd. And I think life is more fun when you are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com