Monday, April 25, 2011

New Directions

Well here I am. Back in MT. Looking for a job. Missing my roomies. And my wardies. A couple weeks ago I decided I wasn't going to let this summer suck. Sure it's nice to not have school and to sleep in and do nothing, but last year was not fun. I went to work, came home, sat around, watched movies and was bored. This summer is going to be different. I've decided I'm going to have little projects to work on in my free time.

1st Project: Cupcakes. I'm obsessed with Lizzy Early's Cupcake blog at www.yourcupofcake.com and I'm going to make some of her recipes as well as some of my own!

2nd Project: Run a 10K. I ran my first 5K back in March and did absolutely no training or running prior to it. So this summer I'm going to run Monday through Friday and I'm going to be awesome! haha. I'm going to love running. Instead of loathing it.

3rd Project: Do something different. I'm going to make new friends, try new foods, go new places and just be different! In March I had this all powerful ego boosting month. I donated blood for the first time, ran my first 5K and asked a really cute boy out on a date all in one week! haha. I decided I have absolutely nothing to lose. I'm young, I'm fun and why not give things a chance? Things are a little scary or intimidating but I can handle that.

So here goes this little adventure into the blogosphere and into the wide open spaces of Montana. So stay tuned. Also I'm open for suggestions. Do you have a dare you want me to do? Or some awesome place to try out? Lemme know!

Love,
Mal

3 comments:

kelsey said...

i'm excited to follow your adventures!

Taylor Ann said...

ok, love your cute blog already. am I a follower? absolutely. Summer goals are the best.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to come visit you! Maybe it'll even be streamline enough to get blogged about :)

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com