Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Bucket List

So remember how I made that bucket list of things to do this summer?

Well I've been KILLIN' it! 

Partially because I've made some AMAZING friends 

and we do things 24/7

But mostly because we are ALWAYS down to party.

So let's take a trip down memory lane and highlight the silly things we've done. And how we've embraced summer with open arms!

HORSEBACK RIDING











Living in MT is a great thing. A lot of your friends have horses. And they are willing to take you out riding. Maybe I thought I was gonna die. But then I took the horse by the reigns (literally) and went for it!


PICNIC


This was a very spur of the moment decision. I packed us some leftovers from Aaron's grad party and boom. Hit the park. Grabbed the blanket and some otter pops! We almost got rained on. But totally worth it.


KARAOKE

This has been on my bucket list FOREVER. I love to sing. And I love singing for drunk people even more! haha. Jk. But I've always wanted to do it. So I saw a sign advertising a karaoke contest and said HEY! I'm going NOW! And people followed. It was a lot of fun. I sang the classic "Hit Me Baby One More Time..." and showcased my inner pop princess. However, that did not impress the judges.  But we're not gonna talk about that.....

Here's a video of me.....




We've also gone star gazing, s'more making, and visited the new public library. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of those adventures...

But here's some others that show how close Liza and I are. Like the fact we wear matching shirts on accident, eat waaaay too much cafe rio, plant trees together, go to the zoo together, hold cupcake eating contests and etc....

Here's to Day 24!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com